- Scheduler minimise problem. (TB.Record/thread?) edit: Fixed (rel)
North America .ini update/fix.edit: Fixed (rel)
BDA device/Diseqc problems.
Remove further info from DD caption bar.
Increase width of volume indicator handle.
Fix offset frequency on DVB-T BDA / show DVB-T in kHz?edit: Fixed (rel)
Fix purevideo/elecard multiple video codec problem
Fix F3 access violation problem with find/next on no selected item/focus.
Speed up channel change.
Disable ModuleAPI setting.
Check source filter for CPU usage/bugs.
Sorting options from right click of channel list sort header.
Include xOSD and channel editor.
Bugs (added by Dreamer)
1.3 - Timeshift stuttering
1.3c - No aspect ratio mode with automatic adjust-VMR9 only
1.3a - Radio issue
1.3c - Mouse wheel works vice versa in several dialogs
1.3 - Scheduled / PIP recording problems
1.3a - Recording vs Scheduler - annoying bug
1.3c - Color controls don't work at all with VMR9
1.3c - Can't select audio channel (right, left or both)
Suggestions (added by Dreamer)
Record audio channels - radios
Satellite buttons suggestions
Timeshift keyboard shortcuts
EPG - Create event in Scheduler
Change EPG language
Special "crop/zoom" (MPC) features
Bugs (by ScanMan)
- Automatic adjustment of Aspect-Ratio
Every time switching the AR manually is very boring.
- Scheduled recording
DD hangs sometimes, 0-byte recording, picture for only 10 sec's, ...
- Scanning ASTRA 19.2Â° while using BDA-driver
DD mostly crashes when reching 11836 H 27500
- Serveral DVB-C probs
Format of INI-File ?, scanning, viewing,...
OSD-Display, Bandwith-Selection must be done in INI-File.
- Handling of special national character encodings in EPG (by Petrusek)
- One more cosmetic detail - when I use DvbDream only for DVB-T, satellite position displayed in OSD when switching channel (-40Â°) seems to be useless (some option to hide, or hide automatically in DVB-T mode?) (by Petrusek)
Putting this here so testers can see and I don't forget.
If you post comment I will merge them into list above and put your username after it.
You can bring simple features that you want adding to my attention.